Dr. Immanuel Chi-Ming Ke
Dr. Immanuel Chi-Ming Ke
Taiwan biblical Christian Rev. Dr. Immanuel Chih-Ming Ke is a thinker, preacher, apologist, pastor, and professor of philosophy, who has been reading, examining, preaching the words of God since he was 23 years old. He has been a teacher of Theological College and Seminary for more than ten years, and has been teaching and writing books and articles on theology and philosophy. He has a penetrating insight into the problems of the modern world—the world that rejects God, absolute, transcendence, eternity, and the world that strives for uninhibited rights, unbridled freedom, and sexual emancipation; he rejects to compromise on such issues related to mainstream culture. He ponders deeply over the conception of God, existence, life, truth, ethics, meaning, love, humanity and evil, on the foundation of the Bible. His thoughts and his life are founded on the only authority—the Bible.
He continues what Martin Luther, John Calvin, and other reformers have done, preaches and defends for God’s words . . . .
Written by Blog Owner, Prisca Chiu
- 2010 - Pastor of Dadu Mt. Church.
- 2008 - Associate Professor, Department of Ecological Humanities, Providence University in Taiwan. (2005 - 2008 Assistant Professor).
- 2007 - June 2014. Adjunct Associate Professor of Department of Philosophy, National Taiwan University.
- 2013 - June 2014. Feb. 2016- Adjunct Associate Professor of Tunghai University.
- 2014- Adjunct Associate Professor of China Evangelical Seminary.
- 2006 - 2007, 2014 - Adjunct Associate Professor of Central Taiwan Theological College & Seminary.
- 2012 - Principal investigator of St. Francis Center for Ecological Theology and Environmental Ethics.
- 2008 - Instructor of Taiwan Operation Dawn.
- 2003 - 2013. Editor of Solitudo: A Meditative Journal of Taiwanese Christian Thought.
Previous Teaching Experience：Theological College & Seminary
- 2000 - 2002. Adjunct Assistant Professor of Tainan Theological College & Seminary, (2000-2002).
- 1995 - 1996. Adjunct Instructor of China Lutheran Seminary.
- 1994. Adjunct Instructor of Nazarene Theological College.
- 1992 - 1997. 2003. Adjunct Lecturer and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Taiwan Theological College & Seminary.
- 1992 - 1995. Adjunct Instructor of Christ’s College.
- 2013. Fetus andDeath Row Inmates: The Christian Idea of Man and Bioethics.
- 2012. Honorable Man, Marriage, and Sex: The Uncompromising Christian Standpoint in the Homosexual Current.
- 2011. The Promise of Understanding.
- 2009. The Ethic of Love.
- 2008. The Rightfulness of Love: Theological Essays on Marriage and the Morality of Sex and Love.
- 2008. The Hermeneutics of Evil: Ricoeur’s Philosophy about Evil and Human Being.